Mytek Brooklyn

Just a quick question for anyone that may have some information pertaining to "MYTEK", I sent in my DAC for repair, and haven't heard from anyone at any time , Except for the, manufacture in Poland, who's been very helpful in trying to facilitate any communication with the Brooklyn New York office, but it seems they have not even returned his messages as well. My DAC equipment went to the Brooklyn NY office. Does anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't received a phone call, or a text message or any communication that I advanced. Absolutely radio silence.  Are they still in business?  I have even written emails with respect to please return my equipment as it is, and still have not received any communication via telephone, text message and or email. Does anyone know if they're still in business
Ag insider logo xs@2xmp10019
Well that is odd, I just talked to them via e-mail about 2 weeks ago. :(

I hope nothing bad has happened, good team and great products.

Best,

E
Yes, odd indeed. I just received a message from the manufacturer in:. They are instructing me to just go to the Brooklyn office in person, and find out what's going on. I just sent them and other two emails including and not limited to another phone message. I hope I get a response. I've never had anything like this happened with any manufacturer in many many many years in this hobby.
 thank you for the follow-up, very kind of you. If anything, any updates I'll certainly post them
Hoping to hear how this all comes out, mp10019. They're still advertising here on Audiogon, and I'd been considering their newest version of this DAC. However, if this is their level of customer service I'll have to rethink it. Thanks for keeping us informed about your experience.
I was on a similar boat recently.  Three weeks ago I ordered the Brooklyn DAC+ from an online retailer here on Agon.

The retailer's shipment from Brooklyn office was delayed, and very little/vague communication came from that office.  I believe there are only two people working there..

Anyways, my dealer reached out to the Poland HQ and had the DAC shipped directly from there.

I know this doesn't really help your situation, but my guess is the Brooklyn office is overwhelmed.  They need more employees for sure.