Classe or McIntosh Is Classe going out of businesssed

I am upgrading my Parsound 5 ch amp . Thinking about the used Classe CA5100 or the Mac 7505  Heard that Classe is going out of business. Do you think that it will affect resale or should I not buy Classe ?
norml4721
The Classe I loved went far earlier.  Many of the original Dave Reich designs simply sounded better than the new ones made after he left (caveat - I have no experience with the last 5 years of production - haven't had a chance to hear them).

Noticed the usual "I buy American" statement.  Wonder where these guys think most of the components came from?  It's like an American car group I follow - when people post that they wouldn't put those cheap Chinese wheels on their cars, they want to stick with good old US made parts, I have to tell them that the OEM GM wheels were made in China, and parts from Japan, Canada and Mexico make up a substantial portion of the cars.

In fact there is so much made outside the US that American car makers have decided to fudge the truth and created a fiction where Canada is the same as being the US so they don't lose the 'Give me American or give me nothing' buyers.  All of you America fans better not buy a  Camaro - they were made in Canada through 2015.

The move to China for manufacture in about 2011 wasn't bad for Classe - as long as they kept a close eye on quality control, they saved money without affecting the quality of the goods.

I never worried about warranty - all my 80s and 90s Classe gear was long out of warranty, but was still serviced by Classe/B&W - had a power amp overhauled a couple of years ago.  Is B&W going to continue service - does anyone know?
I have Mac and Classe amps - like them both but they sound way different. 

Don't want to jinx myself but I have had a Classe CA200 for 23+ years with zero problems and it still sounds great.  It would be great to see them get back into the game.