Sopra 2 soundstage height

Can the Sopra 2's give sufficient height to the soundstage?  Listened at a dealer and they were having problems.  Raked all the way back and vocals still sounded like they were coming from 4 feet high.  I wondered if that tilted mid driver was causing this.

Could Sopra 2 owners chime in on this?
emcdade
Nice thread-  I have a question on the Sopra 2's bass response.  I heard them for the first time at a dealer who placed them 3 ft or so from back wall.  Great soundstage, mid bass was fine, but the lower bass was boomy.  I noticed this on jazz (with double bass), and orchestral music.  Was it his setup?  Do you find them to have flat bass response?  Any color on this is helpful!
I've enjoyed my Sopra No2's now for about 16 months now.

It did take me a while to get them "dialed in" to the room they are in.  The room had terrible low bass response, adding that "single note" to the bass line in the musical source.  Ten bass traps later, fixed that.

I did a lot to play with the positioning of the Sopra's, at first the soundstage was "good" but not "great", like I heard in the audio store.  To my surprise, positioning them so they "focused" just in front of the listening position and the soundstage is now just awesome!  I now have that "performer in the room" listening sensation.

As for the bass, I find the bass that the Sopra's have is very good, but not low enough for my tastes...so I have a pair of JL Audio F113V2 sub woofers...and the bass now sounds awesome too!
ejr1953,   I recently purchased a pair of Sopra 3s and am in the process of dialing them in.  I’ll try the way you have them set up and will focus them in front of my seated position.   Quick question...I too have a couple of jl audio subs(f112s) that I like to use with them.   What crossover point do you have set for your f113s with your Sopra 2s?   Thanks
I highly recommend a pair of Gaia isolation feet for the Sopras to also possibly help your soundstage height a bit.  
Since living with them they sound MUCH better in my listening room than they did in an overdamped room.  They feel like they're tailored for a real living space.

They are very amp dependent and this will definitely show up in soundstage width, height, and depth.

The BEST amp I've found after a lot of auditions was the Perla Audio Signature 50.  There are too many superlatives to list but you get the very spacious soundstage with startling image specificity and body, along with great tone color and timbre.  These two are a match made in heaven and it probably gets even better with their pre and monos.  

No no problems with soundstage height with this pairing.

Also to previous poster, I have mine placed 3' off the back wall and measured bass at the preferred 3 db or so upward slope (pyschoacoustically nuetral).  It's well worth the $100 to get a mic to help with placement.