Oppo UDP - 205

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-205/
unsound
@gdhal ,
I certainly understand your pain. Fortunately the issue was minor and Oppo acknowledged that they would be coming up with the fix shortly.

I also let them know about the  "Reset Factory Defaults" option not being available under "Devise Setup" , on the smartphone app.
Boisehomes. I’m not disagreeing with your ideas on upgrading. I suggest before you do; audition the benefits of an Equitech 2Q ( maybe $2400used)  in your system. That and some basic MIT Oracle lll (non networked) power cords ( maybe $600 used) will likely startle you and provide an all new reference. Your ears and ego will love it  :) Pete. ( I’m using some reference Spectral,MIT; Sound Application,Goldman,B&W...and find the Equitech invaluable. Isolation value incredible. Good luck 
The latest firmware update to the UDP-205 adds MQA decoding to the UDP-205’s digital audio file playback. When a user navigates through music files using the UDP-205’s “Music” app, the player will be able to identify and decode files encoded with MQA.  

@boisehomes, I would love to hear your opinion on MQA file playback from 205. 

Post removed 
Post removed