CleanerVinyl-Ultrasonic record cleaner

I purchased a Cleanervinyl Pro recently and am very impressed with it! I have used vacuum style cleaners for many years. Last year I purchased a $3000.00 vacuum style record cleaner and thought that was about as good as I was going to get for cleaning records, but I was wrong. The CleanerVinyl Pro system cost me around $600.00, it is far superior to vacuum style cleaners. I took some lp’s that I couldn’t get fully clean with my Vacuum record cleaner and was able to get them clean with the CleanerVinyl system. You can see the crud that collects in the bottom of the machine, and these were already cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner.
skyhigh
I REALLY want a AD Ultrasonic machine....Just waiting for a pissed off wife/divorce listing for $500. Good thing I'm not holding my breath..

I've been saying I'm going to get a proper RCM for the past 10 years.
Meanwhile, I recently purchased a new bottle of cleaner for my Spin Clean. My strategy is only buying clean presses to start(I only buy used) Does the job enough so, I've taken them to shows to hear on uber systems and not have the exhibitor abruptly cut a song short because it was awful.

A random tick/stitch is easily overlooked by great music and decent recording, especially on a killer system.

This DIY thing is intriguing. I like great stuff on the cheap.

Mofi,

Never got anywhere with it - sold the CD player.  I did see the Amari once at a show in Norway - it is quite large and noisy - well all the Ultra Sonic ones are.  

IMO the absolute best one is the KLAudio - the combo Im using now is 95% of it for 10% the price - unbeatable.

Good Listening

Peter 
pbnaudio
...I did see the Amari once at a show in Norway - it is quite large and noisy - well all the Ultra Sonic ones are.
The Klaudio machine is very, very quiet if you use it with the sound dampening option.

Cleeds,

I've had two of the KL Audio - before there was a Sound dampening option, they were as noisy as a regular ultrasonic tub.  The Silencer case bring it to a cool $6K.  

Good Listening

Peter