Any suggestions for a good speaker match for Naim

My sytem is NAC 282 NAP 250 HICAP and CDX2

Considering Sonus Faber Cremona, Wilson Sofia, Dynaudio S25, etc.
lsr
Some top Naim people in the U.S. are recommending Piega as the ultimate match. Call Chris Koster ,the U.S. sales manager fo Naim, and ask his opinion. He is most familiar with Naim equipment. I won't say what speaker he uses.
After many changes I like Tannot TD12 as a best match with my Naim CDS2,52,135's.There are TD12 for sale now on Audiogon,hard to find used,New over $10K,for sale $5500 I think.Mike
I'm using SBL's in front of a CDX2/82/hi/250, and after looking long and hard there's not much below $10k that's made me want to upgrade. The JM Lab Utopia Diva is incredible, but at $12,000 it bloody well should be! I do like the taller Dynaudios, and am thinking of having an at-home demo of the Contour S5.4 (around $6000) and Confidence C2 ($9000?).

Still, all of these are a huge amount more than the SBL's cost me last year and would have to be absolutely phenomenal to justify the cost. I'd recommend you look into getting a pair of SBL's just to try out for a month or two, and you can easily sell them for what you paid if you don't like them.
Forget Wilson and Dynaudio; Sonus Faber, sure.
Good Brit speakers are a good match for the Naim products: Wilson Benesch, Living Voice, ProAc.....