What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
"02-12-15: Jughead
Wavetouch will make my wife's breast bigger? sweet I'm in!"

Even if they don't, you can upgrade her with the money you saved on the speakers.
Yeah Wolfman I'm a wavetouch agent from the Iowa chapter. another thing about an engineer and the design of a speaker is this, what else is an engineers job besides design for a company? cost savings, how do we cut corners and save money for maximum profit. so physics becomes money, and science becomes money.
Zd542

'Even if they don't, you can upgrade her with the money you saved on the speakers."

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this, what a great comment.
His name is "jug" head. He has a Master plan at work here I think. 👏👏👏
Stop wasting your $$$ on $10k speakers or ultra expensive equipment! My last system consisted of a Sunfire Theater Grand III - (7) Marantz MA700 Mono blocks - NHT T-6 Evolution Towers and matching center & surrounds - and a Velodyne HGS-15 Servo Sub. I thought I had a decent setup until I redid everything (sold the old system with the house).

In the new house I went with a Pioneer SC-85 Atmos receiver ($1600) - EMP TEK R55Ti towers matching center & surrounds ($1700) and the HSU VFT 15H MK2 ($1006) - this new (at 1/4 the $$$) simply BLOWS away my old system. The EMP TEK towers image and soundstage is unbelievable - I actually had to get up to see if the center channel was on! These speakers literally disappear. As far as the sub goes - there is no comparison - the HSU blows the Velodyne out of the water. I'm hearing music/movies like I've never hear before!

I won't even get into cables - makes me sick to my stomach to think what I spent on cables for the old system (including a $700 balanced cable for the sub)! Today I'm using 'regular' Cable Matters for all the speakers and a $50 RCA to the sub. The funny part - is the room hasn't even been completed and I'm getting far superior sound with 'regular' equipment.