What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
"02-11-15: Nyaudio98
News flash to the brilliant ones who don't get it, do you know the markup from dealer to retailer is sometimes 70 percent..so you audophiles who want to spend 10k on a speaker that cost the retailer 4-5k..go right ahead!!! Or, look for a conmpany that doesn't have those margins and actually puts more into the speakers then that!!!!! "

No offence, but you don't know what you are talking about. If there's one fundamental rule in business, its this: You never, under any circumstances, tell anyone what you pay for something. Its just not done. Even a half ass business person knows that one. If someone tells you what they pay for something, they're lying. So, unless you've signed a dealer agreement, you can't know what you are talking about.
"02-12-15: Jughead
Wavetouch will make my wife's breast bigger? sweet I'm in!"

Even if they don't, you can upgrade her with the money you saved on the speakers.
Yeah Wolfman I'm a wavetouch agent from the Iowa chapter. another thing about an engineer and the design of a speaker is this, what else is an engineers job besides design for a company? cost savings, how do we cut corners and save money for maximum profit. so physics becomes money, and science becomes money.
Zd542

'Even if they don't, you can upgrade her with the money you saved on the speakers."

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this, what a great comment.