What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
Airpulse Model 1 powered monitors. $995 - on sale for $895 right now. Awesome Phil Jones designed speakers.
Grado headphones.  PS Audio Sprout.  Spatial Audio M2 Turbos.  McCormack Headphone amp.  Spendor s3/5s.
Yamaha A-S500 Integrated: bought on closeout for $250, can compete with some $2K integrateds I’ve owned, all while doing it with a much lower noise floor.

Kef LS50s: recently bought a pair for the holiday price of $999. The reviews basically mirror my experience with these speakers so far.

Topping D20 DAC: a $120 Chi-Fi unit with a fluid, low glare sound. Not much different from my Line Magnetic 502CA.

Shure M97xe w/Jico SAS stylus (approximately $350): an all-around great performer with effortless tracking and very low distortion. Beats my $1000 cart that now resides in a closet.

Lounge LCR MK III phono preamp ($300): another component deserving of its widespread accolades.