On/Off switch for RM_9 Mk1 does anyone know the voltage that isneeded for switch?

Does anyone know what type of switch to get for Music Reference RM9 mk1 on/off switch?
victroy3
No problem Eric. Also Roger and Ryan are usually at the shop from 1pm to 7pm PT M - F. I'm there usually after 2pm PT but not every weekday. Saturday and Sunday and spend a bit more time there.
The switch should be rated 250VAC and at least 10 amps. I would expect these specs to be printed on the old part.

The switch should be bypassed with a .01uf 1000V capacitor to prevent arcing. Its not a bad idea to install a current inrush limiter if one is not already present.
Oops, sorry again Tony! I found the correct number which Roger gave me, the 415 Area Code one. I'll be in touch about the tubes---Eric.
Just last week I called Ram labs with a question about my RM9.  Got voicemail so (at their suggestion) I emailed them.  Roger answered in less than 24 hrs, with a suggestion that actually solved my problem!  Can't ask for much better customer support for a 20+ yr old product!  And manoman, did he ever build a keeper when he conceived of the RM9!!!