Mixing speaker cables on bi-wired speakers

This is going to sound like a dumb question.  I have bi-wired speakers and I like the bass from XLO and transparency of Nordost, so I have Nordost on the top posts and XLO on the bottom post for good solid bass.  Has anyone ever mixed speaker cables as I have described?  Is this common or not recommended?  It would seem to me that the Nordost ribbon cable is fast and XLO (XLO Ultra) is slower in comparison, but I cant tell that by listening?  

FWIW, the speakers are EggelstonWorks Rosa

Thoughts?   
mudbone
I've done this before, and there is no problem.
Some folks use different amps for the highs, mids, and lows.

Different cables makes less of a difference than using different amps to drive one pair of speakers.
Jayctoy, thanks for starting the thread. I had a feeling it has been asked, but I couldn’t find it last night. Thanks and thanks for all the responses.
I found using the same brand boring at times...same brand will not guaranty matching...trying is the best way....
I mix speaker cables on my Montana EPX speakers, with no problem at all. 

Below is dependent upon which amp I'm using:

HiDiamond 8 on the lower terminal and Cerious Technology Graphene on the upper terminals.
OR
Duelund 16 gauge speaker cables on the upper terminal and Western Electric 10 gauge on the lower speaker terminal.