Non Authorized Martin Logan Dealers

I am in the market for speakers. I had thought of the well reviewed PSB Imaging T3, but I found the female vocals to be veiled. The dealer (authorized) had Martin Logan Impression 11A. I was very impressed. The lack of box, vocals, adjustable bass with DSP and room correction. I am finding them available at 35%  discount by non-authorized dealers. I would like to hear from people about the speakers and the dealers. 
My present speakers are Merlin VSM and I would like more bass extension, but I still love their midrange.
crwindy
If you buy the speakers from a non authorized dealer, Martin Logan may not honor the warranty.  I would definitely check the fine print before doing anything.
this is also why we have fewer brick and mortar dealers
your demo was not free

I agree that there should be/is a mark up for a brick and mortar store. A difference of 5-10% is one thing, but 35% is not in the budget. The speakers I went to listen to were demos and in the budget. I wandered over to these out of curiosity and liked them. They were out of the budget, so I looked for used (which is how I purchase most of my stereo equipment). I would not mind waiting until the dealer wants to sell his demos (I already asked about that).