Cable recommendation between Dac and Integrated amp

I’m trying to improve my cabling between my Cambridge Azur 851 D and my Pass Int 60.

I need to stay under 750.00/used I’m considering Audience Au24 SE and Acoustic Zen Ultimate copper

What else should I consider?  BTW- My speakers are Martin Logan Montis's (electrostatics)

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
A nice amp like the Pass deserves a quality interconnect.  To stay in your price range or close to it, I would recommend an Audio Note ISIS (poor choice of names) which is a copper Litz cable.  Or if you look around for a used pair, a set of Audio Note Vx silver Litz would also do nicely.  After trying many cables over the years, I finally found what I was looking for with the AN Litz cables.  
krelldog -
Talk to Steven at The Cable Co. If they have the history, he can make recommendations based on your exact gear and your budget. Even without specific data for your gear, Steven is knowledgeable about general sonic characteristics of different wire. Their loaner program is very helpful. Used it to compare digital coax and, more recently, speaker cables.

Depending on speakers, I’m using either Audioquest Columbia or Cardas Golden Reference XLRs between Gugnir MB and Hegel H200. I have NO idea whether these will be good matches for your system, however.

The Tellurium Q Black Waveform™ hf Digital RCA , amazing British brand innovative coax cable.
FYI: I owned and used the Stealth Audio Varidig Sextet as my reference interconnect. It's a very good sounding and expensive digital cable.
When I demoed the VH Audio Pulsar Ag Digital cable (after break-in) I could not detect the difference in music dynamics etc. That's why I recommended the VH Audio Pulsar Ag Digital cablein the first response to this form.