Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
Post removed 
No, bumperdoo is not Teo. He has heard the Teo cables, yes. Even some of the prototypes. I believe he may have one (cable) in his system right now.

As for the passive thing, I dunno. Two reviewers both think it is ’state of the art’ regardless of passive, or active, or any given passive technology. Their conclusions, not mine.

As for science, those who have no edge and are all commonality tend to fluff and bluff the technological white paper and written fireworks. What if someone has something interesting and does not want to share the info? As sharing it causes ridicule from some and quiet contemplation from those who like to steal others thunder. Reveals in such scenarios are built out of lose --and contain no win.

If one has excellent cards -- then... keep them close and play them when best. ’Nuff said.
@janehamble....that  wasn't very nice....for the record, I am the other half of TEO Audio ( Ken, who writes under teo_audio, being the other...there are only two of us)....to insinuate that bumperdoo is playing some sort of sock-puppet role is, uhh, basically wrong, and as mentioned above not nice, not nice at all....again, for that proverbial record, he is a close friend, and just happens to be a very outspoken and enthusiastic fan of our products ( of which he has owned several...and played in one of the very best, and revealing, systems I have ever had the pleasure to experience ...).....

....we dealt with you in an honest and fair manner and we get this dropped on our lap ?.....frankly, I hoped for better, much better....