Dealers hijacking the discussions

I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious.
i helped build interesting toys for the flight deck
@tomic601 - kewl!  My dad was a mechanical engineer in the aviation industry and worked on a number of military aircraft.
Kewl indeed. Early in my career I designed some of the circuits and some of the associated test equipment for various incarnations of the radar system on the A-6 Intruder attack aircraft, which was carried on the Kitty Hawk. And also for some of the radar countermeasure equipment on its EA-6B electronic warfare variant.

My thanks also to Ctsooner and Dynaquest4 for their service and sacrifices.

Best regards,
-- Al

As many others have said, I think dealers provide a valuable service as long as there is disclosure. If they over do it, people recognize that and it probably works to their detriment.  

Audiogon is a better place with responsible dealers with good products to inform us about. (Disclosure, I am not a dealer).

almarg:  Thanks for the "attaboy"...always appreciated.  Also, thanks for your part in designing the greatest medium bomber in the Navy's history.  ctsooner: While you were on Kitty Hawk, I was flying or managing P-3C's out of Hawaii and WestPac/IO.  Hope you are doing well and enjoying a drink or two with your music!!
@almarg 

You mentioned the  EA-6B electronic warfare variant. I worked on the radar jamming gear on those aircraft from around late 1983 to the end of 1986. When at sea, I was aboard the USS John F Kennedy or the USS Saratoga.

I'm a little late to the party, but all of you servicemen, thanks for your service.