Led Zeppelin II

Greetings and Happy Halloween. I would like to get some suggestions on a good version on Vinyl of Le Zeppelin II. Bought the latest release of 4 and it has no bass at all. Thanks and best regards. 
pivetta
consider a period domestic press. The desired copy is the Robert Ludwig press.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-ZEPPELIN-II-LP-Robert-Bob-Ludwig-RL-hot-mix-master-US-Atlantic-VG/27289...

Even with a few ticks and stitches, a period press usually gets my vote over any reissue.

I have several: the RL packs more punch than most- condition is key, and the prices tend to be high even for noisy copies- It took me 3 copies to get a dead quiet player.
The early plum UK is also very good- more bass, a little less "thwack," but still a good listen. You may be able to find a plum in better condition for the money than an RL.
The Canadian Red Labels marked with TG in the dead wax (to my knowledge, only II and III were available) are good, III in particular. These aren’t necessarily expensive, but they are rare.
Most of the George Piros recuts of Zep in the ’70s (GP in the deadwax) are good and fairly plentiful in the U.S.
Agree with @tablejockey - all my best sounding Zep copies are early pressings and that includes the Classic 45s I own.
The now hard-to-find Classic Records version sounds great and has excellent bass and drum punch.