Come on people....BASS!

Spelling.....it's really not that hard. It kills me when reading people's descriptions/comments about their system's, or a components LOWER FREQUENCIES referred to as BASE.  BASE is the bottom support, BASS, are the lower frequencies of pitch.  
louisl
It's nice to know I'm not alone when it comes to "smart" phones and texting. This is how AI takes over.

One. Step. At. A. Time. 

All the best,
Nonoise
I hear school district are going to stop teaching cursive writing as it is just "too difficult" for modern youngsters to learn. Don't tell this to the kids attending "The Latin School" in Chicago. They learn Latin language as most will be doctors and lawyers. Quoting Judge Smails: "The world needs ditch diggers too.".
dweller, I'd heard about abandoning cursive writing....
As someone who the nuns attempted to beat proper Palmer Method Cursive into and still failed to conform, I'm of mixed mind.  My personal handwriting would best serve a pharmacist...and we'd have a quieter world for it.  I gave up long ago and generally print the rare message and note.  Like most, my signature is a scrawled tangle of lines with a vague attempt at some sort of 'form following function' (maybe it should look kinda like the letters it mimics...).
Cursive is going to follow calligraphy into the 'arts & crafts'....most will not miss it..

When all that's left is emoji, will we have come full circle to pictography as in Chinese or Japanese?

do not get me started on: to, too, two!

really?

I have terrible grammar but even I know the difference.