Anyone hear of KEVEK speakers?

What I know so far is that they were manufactured in Carlsbad, CA by Kevek Speaker Technology in the late 80's and they use Vifa components.
Any other info would be appreciated.
len7
LOL Shakeydeal. Well if it weren't for the blown speaker they both would sound better. But, I was just referring to the one speaker performance.

I didn't add that I haven't bought anything else high end since. The best I have today is an old (~2005) Bose 5.1 system, and I didn't buy it, it was a hand me down. The Kevek speakers sound better.

I haven't bought any high end audio systems since the early 1990's. Priorities changed. But now I'm interested again.

I suppose the Bose System did set the bar pretty low!
I just now checked again online for any new information on the Kevek line of speakers and see there is at least a little interest here since my post about my search for a pair of tweeters..I'm still hoping and searching for a pair of original tweeters for my ES 10's if anybody out there can help.
I have a pair of ES6s. All the drivers work but the crossover on one needs work as it won't allow the signal to go to the tweeter. Also, the surrounds on the woofers are starting to go but the one with the good crossover sounds great. Anybody interested...REAL CHEAP!
Are you kidding ? It's 6 yrs later and I'm just now getting this forum again. I had forgotten about it but I do still have the Kevek ES 10's, and I am also still searching, as I have just begun in earnest again, for the original tweeters. After reading hear and there I'm more confused now than ever on whether this line of speakers had horn type tweeters or a soft dome. I think I've seen more on the soft dome so I'm guessing that is more like it. And to answer that last question...Yes, I'll take those ES 6's. I'm in CO now, if that helps
Post removed