Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II ?

Hi, I have the opportunity to buy either a Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II for nearly the same price, the speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9 (bbc speakers) 
The 470 I know is powerful enough , and I been told that the Luxman is much more powerful than the 30 Watts would suggest and should drive the 5/9 without problems in my 18 kvadrad room.
I don’t have a opportunity to try the amps at home.
From a sonic standpoint, which one would you recommend ?
gryphongryph
Thanks,Greg. The harsh reality is I may never have my other pieces equal to the amp. But I'm looking.
Well thanks jafant and builder for the nice compliment on my pics. Gryphongryph, I couldn't imagine that you will be nothing less than thrilled with whatever you choose. My experience with both brands has been wonderful. I'd love to know your experience and impressions should you acquire either of these fine components.

Oh, to be clear, my LX-550ax did get very hot, even when not being driven loud, but maybe the 550 runs warmer than the 590. And it never had any issued related to heat or otherwise.
oranfoster, that last paragraph is interesting. I wonder why. The heat factor was a concern for me, having never owned either Class A, or tubes. I was happy that the amp never gets more than warm.
L.
The Luxman can be a lil to warm with the wrong cables. But I agree that it is less colored than Accuphase... I demoed the 590 and liked it a lot. Very easy to listen to on all sorts of music, audiophile recordings all the way down to crudy recordings sounding at least listenable. then I had an e560. It’s coloration (mainly in the highs) ended up bothering me in the long run. The coloration is eluded to in an old review where the reviewer used Dyn C1 speakers... I’d go Luxman for more of the long term ownership.