What amp. to use with Totem Forest?

Picked up Forest speaker last night. I am currently using a Hafler XL600,lots of power. I would like hear what poeple are using.
Tim
flemke
Actually, at the show the Forests were driven by a new integrated amp from Totem. Far-out looking. I have no idea when it will be available or at what price.

The sound was great in the Totem room, but I suspect another reason it was always packed was the demonstrator (I'm not referring to Vince).
Have had my Forests driven by Odyssey Stratos Monos for a couple years. Had been running things through a B&K AVR202 receiever until recently when I took the receiever out of the chain and ran my new Ah! Tjoeb 4000 directly into the monos. The Forests sound much more dynamic, and the presence and resolution is much improved.Just now fully appreciating what the Forests(and monos!) are capable of, and am astounded by the bass response good ss amps produce from these speakers. Have taken the subwoofer out of the system for 2 channel. Drubin- Was the demonstrator a petite Italian gal? Don't get me started.
At the Stereophile Hi-Fi show in New York, Vince Bruzzese used Totem's own "Amber" integrated amplifier to drive the Forests. Vince told me that Totem designs its speakers to sound good with a wide variety of amplification, but would sell an Amber to anyone who wanted one. I didn't ask him how much it cost, but thought I remembered seeing it priced elsewhere around 4-5K.

After Vince demoed the Forests/Amber, I stayed on to hear the Hawks driven by the Plinius 8200 Mark II (which he also used to drive the Model 1 signatures).

Fantastic sound from every model, and very hard to pick a favorite.
I know that Totem and Sim are thought to like each other. I also heard the Forest driven by Classe to great effect. Go Canada.
I would like an amp. with a remote volume control. What about the stuff from Krell? I am only using one digital input(Sony DVP9000es).
Thanks

Tim