Has CJ dropped the Classic 2 preamp??

Took a look at the new CJ website and the Cassic 2 is no longer listed in the current product line up. It is now in the vintage category. 
linnlingo
Doubt it, i think they are done with "Classic" legacy type of designs....that pre amp got shreaded by many forums due to its lack of features and analog volume with no remote.   I doubt they sold many because at that price people expect remote volume....

The sound quality and simple layout is why i bought it....that thing bettered my last two preamps by a wide margin. The difference was not subtle.   I love mine, its a Classic for sure now
Agreed oddiofyl
the Classic 2 / 2SE is a real sleeper that flies past most radars. An excellent value now on the used/demo marketplace. It will be interesting to see the next CJ pre-amp, not everyone can afford a GAT2 or ET-7.

Happy Listening!
I predict the ET 3 will be around for a while.... It will remain there as there entry level preamp.   Maybe we'll see something like the Classic with a motorized volume control....who knows.   could have swung an ET but i thought i would have buyers remorse not buying an SE.  So I bought the 2 SE and it was the right choice for me.   I sold my previous preamp because i hated its digital volume control.   I would welcome and give serious consideration to an replacement with a remote analog volume but am not holding my breath