Do I need seperate circuts for Audio and TV

I am installing electical in a new room, so far two dedicated 20 amp circuts for my amps, one 20 amp for the rest of the equipment, including the big screen. I am wondering, if by adding the TV and Cable box into the DVD/ Processor/Turntable circuit, if I am asking for trouble? On the other side is that I have alway been told a common ground eliminates the ground loop ( not sure if I will have one).

Other plugs and dimmers on other circuits.
Sub may go into a regular plug, another problem?

Need help asap before sheetrock arrives. My electrician thinks I am nuts but I only get one chance at this.

John
jegyed
Since you've gone this far, YES you should have them on a seperate circuit.
Subs tend to pick up hum, more than cause it. Line conditioners do wonders also. Don't rely on a whole house surge to protect your gear if you have installed one.
Can the Woofer go on the same circuit as the DVD, and can the TV go into the same circuit as normal plugs. Or do I need a circuit for all each?
Since you;re at it, try to keep yr digital stuff separate from the analogue stuff, if you can. The analogue will invariably pick up noise and rejecting that noise is a pain.
I did what you’re about to do several months ago, and my electrician also thought I was nuts. But, I would try to do at least 3 circuits, one for your amps, one for digital, and one for your TV and Cable box through a line conditioner. I also have my processor and DVD player through the line conditioner on the same circuit as the TV and Cable Box. In addition, it made a difference at least with my system to plug the sub into a dedicated circuit as well. An upgraded PC on the sub was also a big improvement.
Try and have all the dedicate lines on the same electircal leg, that helps to eliminate ground plane humm.

Unless you use a lot of juice, you will have two phase legs coming into your house, depending upon the breaker set up, they will either be one leg on one side, and one leg on the other or, every other breaker will have a different electrical leg. Try and keep them the same.

This is counter intuitive as you want leg/ or more specific, amp balance. But not in audio/video.

loon