Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
I use many SET amps the better ones a wavac. The FBI sounded great on my SEAS bookshelfs and my 3 way front horn but the SETs all have better musical connection make me listen longer and with more interest than any SS Ive heard. But the FBI still is amazing for SS I could live with it. Since I design loudspeakers I tried a few diferant KCS designs on SET and the FBI.
The biggest mistake people make in buying intergrated amp is to buy the miniturised version of seperates,the classic example at the moment is the new Pass lab intergrated.It is nothing more[just like most other intergrated amp] a single chasis version of their seperates...

You should look for brands that makes Intergrated amp for a living,and believe me Neodio not only look interesting,it is [like Lavardin]unique..

I have also listen to all of the Int amp in your list and the Vitus and Krell are definitely in the top 2[depending on your taste,they are as different as Obama and McCain]

To these ears of mine KRELL FBI is the best sounding krell products
TRL! A few have posted the TRL integrated, I own the TRL mono blocks and I can't image a better sounding integrated.
I think the Pass is basically their X-150 amp with a passive pre, I don't think there should be any complexity or compromise that might occur when building a pre into an amps chassis. Pass certainly knows how to build amps, adding as passive attentuator (perfectly matched to the amp portion) should make for a great integrated, assuming you like the sound of a Pass amp, I do. I've not heard the integrated, but I would be shocked if it was a mighty good one. Not bad looking either IMHO.