Cartridge Suggestion Requested

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.  I have (3) cartridges in rotation and all of them have issues,  I would like to know if it is possible to find a cartridge that has the sound I am looking for.

Basically the tone and uncolored neutrality of the Ortofon 2M black yet in a more dynamic cleaner sounding presentation.  
I really like the 2M black but it has some dirt and edge to the upper treble.  
I also have the AT ART9 and it is nice but too thick for my tastes.  Lastly the Dynavector DV20X2L, has a smooth dynamic sound but lacks the transparency and uncolored midrange that I prefer.  

avanti1960
I think no one can tell you what you really need, i have more than 20 rare MM/MC vintage cartridges and still curious about the others that i have not tried yet. It’s an illusion that you can have one perfect cartridge! Tryin’ different carts is a part of the hobby, but let me say it again that you will get much more bang for the bucks if you will check vintage cartridges. People will always advice you the same modern cartridges based on reviews, some of them you have already tried, but seems like you’re not happy about them. Trust your own ears, no one can hear your system from the internet to advice you something. Try top of the line vintage cartridges instead! There are plenty of them available from Grace, Audio-Technica, JVC Victor, Precept, Signet, Azden, Garrott, Glanz, Astatic, Technics and many more. You can’t go wrong with any of them if you will check for top models, then you can make your own decision by listening music in your own system with your own records @avanti1960

The world of amazing cartridges is much bigger than those modern models comming from today's manufacturers. Most of them are inferior and more expensive compared to the old ones (imo).