The longest you have owned any gear?

Not counting accessories such as a Zerostat which I bought eons ago, the one piece of equipment I own which I've had the longest is my turntable- 19 years now. 

What's been your experience? 
128x128zavato
I still have my:
ARC Dual 75a- it was refurbished about 15 years ago and is presently not in use- purchased new in 1974-5;
Quad ESL- refurbished recently and now in use- purchased used in 1973;
Technics SP-10 turntable- refurbished and ready to go in vintage system, purchased new in 1973;
among other odds and ends, e.g. Decca Ribbons I purchased in the mid-’80s, Quad II amps I purchased almost thirty years ago (they are from 1961) and recently refurbished and in use in my vintage system; I still have the piezo stylus gauge (with box) that was sold by Technics. Much other stuff that I owned back in the day, new, was traded in for upgrades, e.g. ARC SP 3-a-1 for SP 10mk ii.
I still use my Sansui TU-717 Tuner that I purchased in 1976. To me, it's one of the most beautiful tuners lit up IMO. Well, it does need a bit of internal restoration after all this time, but still sounds good anyway.
Kenny
I had a Quad 405 amp that I 8 years later had the Mod Squad do their mod to it for 27 years of continual use.  A Kenwood KD-500 TT w/ Grace 707 arm for 21 years until the TT started having troubles keeping the correct speed.  Had Von Schweikert's original Vortex Screens for 18 years and sold them to someone that still uses them 9 years later.  I still use a Harmon-Kardon TD-120 cassette deck in my prime system a little and it has been 23 years.  The heavily modded Lenco 78 TT I have dates back to 1970 (47 years old) says the dude I bought it from although I've only had it for 5 years.  The stuff I now own is because of a plan many years ago and it is pretty much finished.  Will have 2 of the components modded with upgraded parts by a couple of different fellows with much experience at each component--won't change the house sound, but will make them both more reliable and much better sounding.   It's about 50/50 as to which thing was more important--the reliability or the sound.  I loved what I have but the reliability is very important to me as one of the component's designer is no longer alive.

I realize the last 1/2 of my post goes off the OP's premise, but I see this as a check of your satisfaction level along with the battle against the desire to acquire.  Bottom line is I love my system and the music it produces.

Still running my Thorens TD-166 MkII, purchased new in 1984 (now somewhat modified).

Also still have my Advent New Large Utility speakers (recently restored by Millersound) in a secondary system.  Got these in Febuary, 1978, as an early High School graduation gift.

Oldest accessory would be my Discwasher record brush, which I think I purchased sometime around 1976 or 1977.  I don't use it often these days, but I still have it.

I have a Cecil E. Watts Record Preener rattling around in a box. Before the introduction of the Discwasher in the early 70's, it was THE record brush.