Wilsons are the best speakers in the world

Hmm..
I don't think so.
For some reason many electronics manufacturers use them for shows. Why is that? 
inna
Gents,
I have been to RMAF and other big audio shows and frankly have never been favorably disposed to the sound of Wilson speakers.  Quite the contrary.  I find them as hard on my eyes as they are to my ears.   If I hit the CA Lotto big time, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'd have the full panoply of MBL gear.  Speakers, electronics, the whole shmear.  Their ~$1M audio set up at the audio shows I have attend have far and away surpassed any other similarly priced systems I have heard.  I remember my jaw dropping in utter amazement when I first hears their Raidlastrater (sp) speakers, which I think are about $250K a pair.  The speakers absolutely disappeared into the room and the music simply hung in the air effortlessly.   

In the meantime, I am ecstatic with the sound of my $2500 Spatial Audio Hologram M4 Turbo S speakers!   There are the best speakers I have ever heard in my system...  
@whitestix  I heard some big Wilsons (Max II?) about 8 years ago at a CES T.H.E Show. I attended all 3 days. Day 1, the system sounded strained, thin, unremarkable. By day 3, everything had settled down and sounded abso!utely real (The Peter McGrath master tapes MAY have contributed somewhat). 
@whitestix 

In regards to MBL, I'm right there with you. In terms of an ultimate system, I've never heard anything that can get close.
You would have to own a pair of Wilson speakers in your system for some time to have a credible opinion (good or bad) I did just that as they certainly were not moving me at shows. I kept it affordable and got Sophia 2’s. They turned out to be very nice speakers for the time I had them, not the best but no complaints here. Show experience is almost useless and I’ve been to many over the years. The Sophia 2’s were light years ahead of the Spatials (M3 & M4 Turbo S) I used to sell. Sabrina’s are very nice with the right gear.

+3 on the MBL love but way out of my snack bracket.
It would be interesting to compare all MBL and all Gryphon systems. I think, Flemming of Gryphon recently came up with some monster $350k speakers. And his amps..well, everyone knows.