Is the PS Audio PerfectWave P10 Power Plant worth it?

I'm interested in learning and hearing about your experiences with a power regenerator like the P10.  The science behind a pure sine wave AC power supply makes sense to me.  Can you guys share your experiences?  The audio quality in my house varies a lot depending on all kinds of different factors.  I'm trying to figure out if a power regenerator is the way to go to get consistent performance.  Thx
nycjlee
When the funds are available, go for the P5 or P10.  Earlier generations of the PS Audio regenerators were infantile compared to the newest units.  Not faulting the PS folks as they were aiming to revolutionize the way power is delivered to our audio systems.  The early units were too inefficient and served as space heaters, only able to provide regenerated power to the front end components.

The Premier Power Plant solved, in large part, the efficiency issue and ran much cooler.  It's issue was questionable Chinese build quality, as these units were notoriously unreliable.

The P5 and P10 both employ much more sophisticated circuitry and are hand assembled in Boulder where quality control is vastly improved.  Even though the PPP was supposed to be able to handle my power amp., when I tried it, the regenerator shut down and I had to get a new unit.  

I was assured by PS tech. support that the P5 would easily handle my entire 2 channel system and so it does!  With SACD player and its  outboard power supply, line stage, phono preamp and outboard supply and power amp all feeding off the P5, I am only using 35% of the unit's capacity! 

The biggest rub against regenerators was that if you ran your power amp. off of one, your system would suffer dynamically.  Not so any more.  After A/Bing my amp being fed by a Duet conditioner and the P5 regenerator, the regenerated power allows for greater dynamic swing and more impactful bass response.

I run an entire system through a P10, including the powered subwoofers in my Vandersteen 5A's and a large stereo amp. Seems to provide an extra level of detail and resolution, or blacker background as someone else has noted.  You can get a P10 easily for $3K, and I think it's worth it as a more or less final power solution.

Having said that, I also recommend that you have AC dedicated lines and run the P10 from one of those.
Hey Guys....thanks for all your input.  Considering the cost and the reviews I've read, I'm going to try using the Core Power Technologies Equi=Core 1800 first. 
I’m using a P10 with 2 x 600W Monoblocks (McIntosh MC601), tube pre-amp (McIntosh C2500), DAC (Matrix Sabre-X Pro) and Record Player (Rega RP8). The Sub is not plugged into the P10

I can open up the pre-amp to about 78% before the P10 hits it’s limits at 1200 VAmps (Watts) and auto shuts-down. That’s good thing for me to save my speakers (B&W 802D2) and the neighbors!

Upgrading from a Monster Power HTS 5100 to the P10 made a noticeable difference. In laymen terms, the sound stage is better and the sound is cleaner. Was the upgrade worth $4.5K? Nope!

Note my input voltage fluctuates from 111V to 124V, has about 5% THD and the incoming wave looks really bad. Totally clipped.

The other thing of note is that the software features (PowerPlay) on the P10 are pretty cool. The website written in PHP is archaic and did not work till i put the P10 in the DMZ even-though PS Audio swear the product only uses Port 80 (regular HTTP web traffic). Not sure why they havent spend the $40K to write an App to do the same thing and get rid of the website.
Was the upgrade worth $4.5K? Nope!
Thanks for your honesty, Sangpeiris. We tend to exaggerate or even outright lie about the supposed benefits we get from new gear we just bought, regardless of whether or not it delivers a little more than a makers badge on the face plate. In some environments it does, in others it doesnt. Looks like in yours it improves the sound somewhat, but you probably think that for the degree of benefits it introduced, you might have been wiser to invest the $4.5K more productively.
I am correct here? Also, which P10 do you have? DirectStream or PerfectWave?