Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
At the time Charles heard my system I was running Marconi BL 63's ( with adapters) and Brimar 12AT7 yellow T labels. I'm now running the TungSol 12SN7 round plates with Sylvania Gold Brand double mica 12AT's. Sound quality is quite similar and I can put the cover on the MZ2 with the TungSols in it. 

I thought the sound difference between driving the DI's with the MZ2 alone and using the MZ2 as a pre driving the Frankensteins was quite dramatic. I'd describe the MZ2 sound as very pure and clean, which I like. But compared to the Frank's that purity seemed as if the music was stripped of texture, density and weight. I can see where some might prefer that lean, pure sound but I preferred the more weighty sound of the Frank's. I'll be getting teajay's Cyber 30 2A3 SET today and the Aric Audio Transcend KT 120 SET in a couple of weeks to experiment with what sound I like better. I have high hopes that Aric's amp will sing with Eric's speakers. 
lpretiring
One of the things that fascinates me about this hobby is how ubiquitous it is
Huh? You find high-end audio ubiquitous? Where do you live? In my part of the world, it's very much esoteric.

Sbayne,

I agree with you that design breakthroughs can bring gear up to another level, and is the foundation for audio advancement.

As we acquire different equipment either purchased or auditioned, it is an evaluation process for each of us to decide which pieces are a hit or miss, and also how to extract all the potential from a worthy candidate.

LP

I'm with you @cleeds  I would say it's the antithesis of ubiquitous....perhaps LP was thinking of a different word or definition?

@lpretiring  Can you clarify? Thanks.
Dynaco ST 70, the largest selling tube amp of all time.  Still being used and modded by thousands if not 10s of thousands.   A purity of tone all its own.