Best player for Spotify

Hello to all. Forgive me if this is not the right topic for this discussion. I stream music quite a bit, and am using Spotify which my daughters gave me as part of a family plan. Right now , I am using my phone or iPad  for Spotify. I would like to use a dedicated "device." I would like to know some pros or cons to the following devices I am considering:  Sonos or Paradigm PW or Blusound Node 2.  If there are any other ideas you have that would be great. I am using a seperate amplifier and pre amp which are older and so does not have Spotify connect built in. Thankx,
Arthur

arthurd
@mr_m 
Yup, I use an optical cable from the Node to the Ayre, Balanced to the amp (AX-7e).
@OP
I was using a Schiit Gungnir (non-multibit). The Schiit was good, the Ayre was better. I may opt to upgrade the Gungy in the future.
BTW, Arthurd, I feel that DAC's and streamers have a long way to go, so I buy the best sounding units, from companies that offer future upgrades. In my opinion, I consider the fact that technology will be render many of these products obsolete after a year or two. So, spending more than $2-3K on such devices is not the way to go. (Actually, I buy used, so I save a bit more).
Bob
I'm not one to spend great sums on digital either. It changes way to fast. Would like to try an Ayre Codex with optical to my Node 2. Although I would lose the MQA. If that is important or not....
Tim
gdnrbob- you have a killer combo there. The BS Node and the Ayer Codex must sound fantastic. For the OP, yeah that would work great for Spotify but Tidal or any other streaming service that allows for hi-res music will sound stunning out of gdnrbob's pairing of components. Currently, I just happen to like some select MQA masters albums on Tidal.

Sonos has great user interface. Spotify sound quality is poor so not worth spending more.  If you were to use Tidal that would change things
I don’t claim this is the best but I use a Raspberry Pi to stream Spotify. Mine has a Allo Boss DAC HAT. Check out this review:
http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2017/08/allos-digione-pulls-five-star-sound-quality-from-the-raspb...

I use Volumio software with spotify connect and is very easy to install and use with my android phone as remote.