Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Will the DI SE"s  be  a slight improvement or  big jump over the standard DI's?

Can't find  any info or specs for the SE's?

Cheers.......
mac, The Lyngdorf doesn't actually have a "DAC". It takes digital in, translates PCM to PWM, and uses that to drive the mosfet outputs. Bill and James are spot on about the 2170, use as a one box "does it all" or why bother. 
Hey everybody,

The Ulfberht's are a significant step above the DI's in their performance, yes I know they cost 9K more, so my is hunch with better drivers and internal parts the DI SE will be a more refined/higher level performer then the DI's.  Eric, would not come out with a more costly version if he did not believe he could improve on the performance of the original model.

I will have the pleasure of hearing them in person when Mike Kay gets them in and delivered to his customer, Ezra, who is a dear friend and lives a few miles away.  By the way, the array of small drivers will not be from ScanSpeak, but another very highly regarded European OEM company.

I'll be in the lucky position to hear all three models and then can give you feedback regarding the differences between the models.  I have already submitted my review on the Ulfberht's to hometheaterreview.com and I'll let you guys know when it will go up on the website.

If you are running your DI's or Ulf's with tubes I highly recommend you take a look at the AricAudio SET KT-88 amplifier which is driving the Ulf's in my system superlatively across the sonic board.  Remember this SET is 22 watts per channel so you "power hounds" would be very pleased with ultimate dB levels and grunt/control of dynamics on your DI's.

teajay, Thanks for the update! Your access to 3 Tektons will give us a valid insight into each model's sonics and help us make a good choice.