Thief Alert

aircooled911 is trying to sell equipment here. I thought I purchased a Yggy dac and sent him the money along with extra for a few more items. He would not use paypal so I gave in . I know, please don't rail me for proper purchases on the internet. I have been selling and buying stereo equipment for years with no problems.
He went dark last week after a 100 or so emails. Please stay away. I have the banks involved, and my cousin is a bail bondsman/bounty hunter so it should be fun if I ever catch up with this guy. 
128x128benzman
I love the "my cousin is a bounty hunter." 
Sorry this happened. The wheels of justice may grind slowly, but....
regards,

This story reinforces a lesson learned.  Unless you KNOW the seller and have a relationship with that person, NO cash transactions!
I just sold a PrimaLuna integrated amp, without paypal, and had a flawless transaction. I've been an Audiogon member since 2001 and have perfect feedback. I choose not to use paypal due to their unreasonable bias for the buyer (or so I've heard). I don't know the profile of the alleged perp in this case. If you use caution, there is no reason not to accept checks or postal money orders for payment. BTW, The buyer of my PL joined AGon the day he made the offer to me and had no feedback. He was a perfect gentleman.