Help ! Best MC cartridge for Linn LP12?

I have a LP12 with new EkosSE arm with Skale weight. The TT has Keel chassis, Radikal power, AQ Leopard cable. I use a Krystal MC now. I'm asking what cartridges mate best with my setup from a compliance standpoint- weight mount, suspension table etc.  From that list I'll try narrow down to good selections that mate to my phono/pre. Hopefully I will have a few that I can choose from to suit my listening tastes, knowing that compatibility isn't coloring what I hear. My budget limit is $10k. I have some thoughts already, but don't want to bias comments by naming them. So please help me to narrow my options down to the best candidates. 
papafrgog
Glennewdick, your opinions on the LP12 are interesting, but I do think that you have probably not heard a fully speced LP12 Klimax model. This TT can stand next to just about any table made and still be competitive. Some would say that the Garrard’s are hopelessly colored in reference to the LP12 Klimax....and I would be one of those people.
Depends on what floats your boat... but please don’t mistake a top of the line LP12 Klimax with Radikal D, with some of the older LP12’s of yesteryear!
Were I in the OP's situation, I would go Kandid and call it a very good day. Sure, Linn is not the bleeding edge best, but it's quite good. Kandid and Ekos SE is frankly a no brainer in teems of a match. 

I do note I have owned my LP12 since 1998 and really like it. Presently fitted with an Ekos Mk 2, Arkiv B, Lingo, Trampolin, Silver T cable and Kore subchassis. Were I to start from scratch, there are some excellent tables available these days. I was mighty impressed by the VPI Prime, and I think SME makes a great table and arm. I'm invested in Linn, my LP12 has been ultra reliable, and I enjoy the music I get out of it, so what the heck. I'm not particularly into changing gear- if I like it, I tend to keeps it for years. 
I have an LP12 that I bought about 18 months ago - and had most of it pretty much maxed out with upgrades -   Radikal power supply, standard Ekos tone arm (not se)
 Keele suspension Circus bearings etc.   
I had it set up by a Linn dealer - and use a new Klyde cartridge - into a Linn Linto phono pre amp -  

My prior tt was a very old Lenco L85 -  but after building a very good digital system -  and still having 1000 vinyl LP's gathering dust -  I decided to invest in a decent turntable - and see if I could better my digital rig -   I likely have about 15k tied up in the Linn system -  which would have been closer to 20k if everything was new ( the basic LP 12 and the Linto were bought used ) 

I honestly feel this was a waste on my part -  from what I've read above - I likely could have chosen a better turntable -  but it may also speak to the quality of my digital setup -  ML CLX with twin Descent i subs - modest room treatment -  modwright dual mono line stage - mono block spectron amps and running springs power conditioner are common components to both analogue and digital systems - as well as good cables -   the only difference on the digital side is a Lampizator Big7 Dac - with plenty of tube options on hand and a Lampizator Komputer using Roon or Daphile -  when I play the same album - side by side as volume matched as possible -  the digital version still sounds better to my ears -( and others that have listened with me )   I have a gut feeling that if I'd chosen a different turn table - this might be reversed   But with 18,000 digital albums on a qnqp server - versus 1000 albums that don't get much attention ( because I'm not impressed with the difference) -  vinyl does not get much play -  it does not sound bad - just different -  and perhaps it the tube imprint of the Dac on the digital side that has me enjoying the digital versions better 

Bart 
If I were starting in vinyl from scratch and I had a $15,000 -$20,000 budget for vinyl playback gear I would seriously consider an SME 20 with a Series V arm. It's a little different with many of us LP 12 guys. I strongly suspect we wound up with $10,000 or more dollar in playback setup incrementally. 
I've had people that know analog (and I trust) tell me the 15,000 I have in my LP12 could have been spent with better results.  Like Bart, I have a great digital side and I don't get the same emotion from my vinyl. And I think I should. Hence the thought to upgrade cartridge. All of the excellent advice has lead me rethink a little. I'm going to first demo new phono section with existing TT set up.  If I can't get improvement I expect for the money, I'll try to demo a couple of turntables just to see what the difference is. I'm open to alternatives, even if it's selling the LP12. A wise man told me a few years back that "your first loss is your best loss".