Wine, audio, and music. How many of us Aphiles enjoy wine when listening to music?

Along with that, are you a member of a wine club and if so, which one? 
128x128grannyring
I do not drink wine but I am a member in excellent standing in the 420 club.  I always indulge while listening.
Count me in. Not a wine club member though, any club that would have me as a member....
I love good wine and good music but not enough to overdo the former and end up sleeping through the latter. 🍷﹢🎻 =😌
Post removed 
The only time I drink wine (or anything else) while the system is playing is during non-critical listening from an adjacent room, mainly while my wife and I are having dinner. I would find doing so during critical listening to be too much of a distraction, and also I wouldn’t want to risk spilling it on the Persian rug that is in my living room/listening room.

I don’t belong to any wine clubs, but my wife and I are fans of French Bordeaux, and we’ve been to a couple of tastings over the years. We have a modest sized collection of some of the well known first and second growths, including many 1982s which we purchased at reasonable prices shortly after they reached these shores in the mid-1980s. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, some of them have increased in value 50x or more since then, and in some cases are too valuable to drink :-)

Best regards,
-- Al