I guess I have to sell my Tekton Enzos

because Eric said the DI's slaughter the Enzos. Better yes. Slaughter, I doubt it. If they slaughter the Enzos they probably slaughter the Enzo 2.7's as well. I'm sure Eric will put out some spin saying how much better the 2.7's are. What a load of crap. I can just imagine Dave Wilson saying the Sashas slaughter the WP8's or Harry Weisfeld saying the VPI Prime slaughters the Traveler. Marketing 101: Don't diss your own products. What Eric said about the Enzo is a slap in the face to every Enzo owner out there. I'm sure the DI's are better, but not in every situation. I'm very happy with my Enzos and very disappointed with Eric Alexander. He should know better. End of rant.
rsfphil
I appreciate Eric's of Tekton being candid and also kind of getting caught up in the hype.  I have visited with him and he seems like the real deal. No pussy footing around things for him, no time to. But he seems very helpful and a good listener.  
Jeffery,

Thanks for putting all this in its proper context. Going up in scale simply delivers more authenticity and realism.

By the way... got the Bach - Goldberg Variations you recommended. Thanks! Through the Ulf’s Mahan Esfahani is the room with me. It’s captivating and down-right hypnotic when you relax and focus. I can hear the physical width of the harpsichord across the horizontal soundstage. The harpsichord has so much odd-order resonating harmonics contianed within I plan to demo it to everyone that drops in.

Eric
"I have the Enzo 2.7's, the DI's and now the Ulfberhts. Yes, the DI's do indeed kill the Enzo's. Listen to them side-by-side, and it's not even close."
It's okay for an owner of the speaker to say that, but it is inappropriate for the manufacturer of the speaker to do the same. So if the DI's slaughter the Enzo's and kill the Enzo 2.7's why would anyone even consider the 2.7's? As good as the DI's may be there may be situations where the Enzos would be a better fit and believe or not the Enzo's might actually sound better.

Mcgrogan... respectfully, a personal ad hominem attack unleased at me isn't juvenile and irresponsible "Junior High School locker room talk" now is it?

Eric Alexander

Alexander, re-read my post, it was not aimed directly at you.
It was a general statement about anyone who talks "foolishly" about audio.

Marketing buzz words like "Kills", Slays", "Slaughters", are simply ridiculous and absurd, and only target the simplest of minds.
There are lots of speaker designers that slow roll it. They come out with a new cross over or port design. Going to fix everything, right. Not sure whether it is from negative feedback or simply more time spent with their own speakers.