Audio repair in Houston Texas area?

I am looking for a good audio tech/repair in the Houston Texas area and have come across Bammel on Walters road, has anyone used them or can you refer me to someone you have used and would use again?
tooblue
You're in Audio Wasteland, I'm afraid.  The pickins here are rather slim.

I don't know what equipment you need repaired, but FWIW I've used Save on Sound several times for repairs to tube equipment.  The owner also repairs old tape decks, turntables, tuners, etc. He does require an upfront deposit to examine the equipment and determine the problem and quote a price. The deposit will be applied to the cost of the repair if you elect to have it done.  Also, he operates on a cash basis only (or did the last time I used him a few years back). 

Address is 5003 Antoine - phone: 713-957-9600.

Do call before you go to make sure the owner will be there
Thanks, I have used him a year ago to go over a pair of VTL tube amps and am satisfied to a point and yes he still operates in the same fashion. The piece of gear is a Yamamoto headphone amp.
If Saves on Sound is the place that the Traders Village mid-fi/high end reseller here in Houston recommends, and I think it is, I looked at yelp and one of the three reviews was, uh, concerning to me. Glad to read that you had good success with him rshak.

I too have a hi-end component in need of repair and the best resource I have been able to find thus far is Austin Stereo Service in Austin. Not a recommendation or endorsement, only an observation that he has 34 very positive ratings/reviews on yelp.

Dave