"10 Recommended Turntables"....

...although they only list 8?  Maybe I missed something in the article....this 'old age' BS is getting old...*L*

Anyway, the only one that likely won't draw total jeers and catcalls is the Rega IMHO...and it'll be borderline for the AG Collective, no doubt.  Anyone feel like added two to their list? ;)

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/photos/10-turntables-every-vinyl-enthusiast-200605210/

128x128asvjerry
lewm, I'm not surprised by your experience...some of the stuff related to 'current audio' that pops up smells like 'click bait' for the newbies or those curious about the 'new trend'.  Pity 'bout that....those whose interests lie in stocks should be well aware that one who wants to dabble in that sandbox should be prepared to watch their money go *poof* when the stock yo-yo goes south for their fave.  If an ad for TT's is in the same pages, I'd get suspicious.  But I'm just an old jaded AH. *L*
The stock market should be relocated next to Vegas IMHO, but....same rational from the same source... ;)
VPI player.., costs 1 k but still WAY COOL. Shinola run-well, costs more but still an ultimate retro choice. The Cliffwood is also sweet. Crosley... maybe their take on the Pro-ject Debut Carbon Esprit might work. Rega RP1- probably among the few good choices they DIDN'T miss.