Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
In my system the Game Changer was pretty good after just a few hours in my system.  After about the 30 day mark with over 200 hours of low volume level, with CD player spinning a disc on repeat and an additonal 50 hours of regular playing and listening, I was really impressed by the cables attributes. Very large soundstage laterally and depth wise along with incredible retrieval of detail. The GC just has wonderful natural tone and a sound more like the real thing! Two weeks later I got another jump up in performance that really caught me off guard and thrilled me. Now even bad harsh discs sound pretty darn good! I do not feel the need to buy SACD versions of music anymore. So I would say you may really need 45 to 60 days to see what this cable can do. I am pretty shocked at what a CD can sound like on my Sony 5400.

I took my GC to a friend's house for him and another audio friend to listen to and they were both really impressed immediately. The GC made his other cable sound sterilie in comparison...it just made the music sound beautiful is the best way I can describe it. The other friend had tried the GC in his system and said it didn't sound like that in his system and I told him about my breaki in experience and that he may have needed more time. My friend has since bought two GC'S for his system. I believe Bob will be posting his experiences with the GC here soon
It's a long thread, so it's probably covered...but what is PDL? I'm looking at the Teo Digital XLR AES/EBU.

Impressions to share? Thanks.
The possibility of a GC version of the AES/EBU digital cable was hinted at.

teo_audio,

Any updates?