Devialet for Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Speakers

Does anyone have first-hand experience / suggestions using Devialet with Wilson Audio Speakers?

I have a pair of WA Sasha 2 Speakers in a 20' x 26' Room, with good acoustics; I'm considering the Devialet 200, 220, 250 & 400 Models - all have SAM (DSP) Processing for the Sasha 2.
jmvs
Dear Grpblu 

Now a lot of things are falling into place. 

Your beliefs about honesty and integrity of certain people and stores you mentioned  show that you know very little about this industry.

For starters my reputation at both SBS and Innovative in the industry and amoung my customers was stellar. I don't know how I managed to rub you the wrong way but for whatever reason I appologize I however seriously feel sorry for you that you have to hide behind the forums and not even having the courtsey to introduce who you really are. 

Not to mention you never had the gumption to tell me how you felt when you were at the store. A man who speaks his mind and tells other people their honest opinions,  might actually affect others in a postive light or a least you might actually learn the other person's perspective.

For starters a  certain store owner in a famous NY City store has a reputation for being less then caring, especially about the customer.

I will state a golden example, this man's reputation is to pick components based on price and never questioned wheather  that product was worth the money, if he sensed you could afford the most expensive item vs one that was less expensive,  but was 90% as good, he would never mention the less expensive option.

I found out that a Bel Canto Universal player when used with an HRS base and a Shunyata power cords sounded nearly as good as a $40k DCS stack, the Bel Canto player was $7k and with the base and cable was about $10k.  So I told the store owner,  what I had discovered, that the Bel Canto when properly setup sounded nearly identical to a $40k DCS stack, not only didn't  he want to hear it, he dismissed it out of course.

Over the next year I sold 10 of these combos, when I told people who came in "do you want to hear an affordable combo that sounds 90% as good as a $40k DCS stack." Here is a golden example of how I talk and work, to you this is over the top salesmenship, to me this is discovery. 

You will notice never did I say it sounded better nor did I say that the DCS wasn't better, what I said was here was a combo that producded very similar results for a lot less money.

Proof postive on one of their reference systems a system about $60k I did the demo time and time again, and you know what almost everyone who heard the demo thought like I did and I sold alot of these combos. 

This is a golden example of me looking out for the clients and not trying to line anyone's pockets. 

As I mentioned I was the guy behind the scenes advising both Andy and Elliot on what products to look at and I was the one who usually set up and tested new components in both of these stores.

As per me or Troy posting on non related forums again a forum is about an open exchange of ideas. If product X Y or Z is better or worthy of investigation it should be up to that person to make up his or her mind about the validity of the post wether or not they brought it up that is how we all learn and find out about new products and new brands. 

If we go on to a post for example about another brand of eletronics and say check out T+A that person might not have ever known about this brand and that person might actually find the T+A stuff to be better suited to their needs, system, and budget.

As per your comment that I or Troy say that everything we sell is better that is blatently not true and a complete distortion. Every post that we have posted states how our products such as the T+A compare very favorably against much more expensive products such as CH Precision and Solution and D'agastino which have been stated by both the Absolute Sound, Positive Feedback and Audiostream. 

In the Persona posts we have both stated that the Persona compete with many more expensive speakers never did we state they are better than X Y or Z we have stated in certain ways they can rival and perhaps outperform those other products in certain areas, that does not mean that that product is better or worse or our set of speakers is better or worse.

We have tested the Personas 9H at $35k vs the Polymer Audio Research MKX-s $68k and the Kef Blades at $32k. We have also had the Scaena line arrays here they were fantastic by the way, and we did have the $120k Kharma as well as a pair for $30k here. 

As I mentioned in my other posts, I am a system setup guru and I don't just leave a system as is but rather will test different cables, power conditioners dacs etc till I tune a system to sound the way I want it to.

I have seen pictures of some of the other stores and setups that Cstooner heard the Personas in and quite frankly I would not be surprised that he wouldn't be thrilled about the sound, wrong room, wrong placement, wrong cables, wrong dac, do you think you are going to be knocked out by such a demanding set of speakers when they are not being setup carefully.

What we have said about the Personas is they are very demanding of setup and can appear bright just like a Magico or Focal can be if the setup isn't done carefully

I will stand by my reputation. 

Sincerely,

Dave, store owner 
Audio Doctor NJ

I enjoy any input from sales people or owners. Of course they believe their products are the best.  Dave seems like a good guy and is knowledgeable about his product. When it comes to selling a high end/high mark up product there is always a risk of people not liking the sales person. Keep posting boys.

Dear Bubba,

Your comments are spot on. However I would point out one thing, this gentleman and I use that word lightly is using the forums to denigrate another member, and never brings anything to these discussions.

It is also unfortunate that he lets his personal feelings about me color his perceptions, and what is the perceived crime he is acusing me of, unbridled salesmenship. Wow I have heard of dealers who rip off clients, and knowingly sell bad or incorrrect merchandise, but no the worst crime if being an over the top believer and advocate of my products as well as having an opinion. UGH!

Dave 
Audio Doctor NJ

Dave:
If you in fact behave here as you claim to in your post, I will be the first to sheath my sword. I look forward to Troy (you both post under the name Audiotroy?) placing your gear in perspective on this site. I also look forward to Troy not invading threads in which opinions are requested about a specific brand that you do not sell to tell the OP that he or she should listen to gear which you carry because it is unequivocally better. 
You guys are both correct that I think you carry some very good gear. I have said that over and over again. Nor do I doubt the  knowledge or experience that either of you bring to the table--- although most of the dealers I know in the NYC area have similar or greater experience and don't have to talk about it here as if it were special. I have only objected to the way Audio Doctor promotes its gear here at Audiogon --often uninvited to the thread---unbridled, hyperbolic, etc. 
And you are correct about the BelCanto PL1 universal player with Shunyata pc and proper support which at the time was within a hairs breath as good as the DCS stack. I came to the same conclusion through my own personal experimentation (never having heard it from you) even though I purchased the player from Sound By Singer, and years later, the pc from another dealer. I still use that player with Shunyata power cord and support for dvd-a and sacd discs. 

one more chance on this.

gave another listen on some sonus faber speakers which i could not afford, and some other nice smaller dynaudio models.

each sounded dull, lifeless, flat, midrange and treble were poor.

then onto the Mcintosh, which made a complete 360 on the sound.
I then had him hook up my sunfire 600, and pretty much the same, life was coming out of those speakers, highs were flowing, and the bass was deep and tight.

i don't get why these all in 1 units are selling for so much, when they sound like a 80W Emerson boom box on such highly regarded speakers.

oh well, to each his own.  

as long as your happy........