Devialet for Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Speakers

Does anyone have first-hand experience / suggestions using Devialet with Wilson Audio Speakers?

I have a pair of WA Sasha 2 Speakers in a 20' x 26' Room, with good acoustics; I'm considering the Devialet 200, 220, 250 & 400 Models - all have SAM (DSP) Processing for the Sasha 2.
jmvs
Dave and Troy. Once again---we who value this forum beg you----stop selling your gear here. Of course you think your gears are the best and you can point to opinions expressed in The Absolute sound to bolster your opinions. So can just about every other high end dealer in the U.S. who sells gear that has gotten great reviews. Let's see---that would only be about 100+ dealers selling scores of highly regarded amps. Tip to poster:
Mac will be a bit sleepy with Wilsons (I know, I've had a number of Mac Wilson combos). Pass Labs has great amps but you will need more current than the model you cited. The Rowland Continuum S2 is a fabulous bargain and should drive the Wilsons well with the right combo of current, power and musicality. 
As usual Gpgr4blu you are protecting the sanctity that no one is asking you to protect.

No 100 plus dealers don't have a product that has gotten reviews like the way T+A's products consistently do, where can you find a review where they compare a $120k bunch of separates vs a $19k integrated and found them nearly the same?

Yes over the years we have all seen glowing reviews of products that get great reviews, but we have never seen reviews where the reviews are basically stating that one brand is competing with other brands a 2 to 5 times the products price, have you?  

If you read the Positive Feedback review the reviewer there,  Mr. Yourman finds the $21k T+A integrated is in the same very high level of performance as a $45k Dagastino Integrated.

So yes if you like paying a lot more money then CH Precision and Dagastino  and Solution,  makes much more sense. 

We have tested T+A vs $120k Krell amp and the T+A was better, as well as comparing the T+A to MBL and many others. 

Perhaps Allan Taffel and Mr. Yourman in Positive Feedback again are just imagining that this companies products are so good to compete with the best brands on the market and usually do so at a fraction of the price.

In the case of this gentleman, another poster Musicfx, purchased a T+A 2500R over the Pass labs amplifier and has mentioned on other posts that he is very thrilled at the sound and build quality of the 2500 R integrated and he has the Willson Sashas! 

Perhaps you should actually read the reviews and find a dealer to listen to these products for yourself. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

gpgr4blu
Dave and Troy. Once again---we who value this forum beg you----stop selling your gear here
When you say "we," for whom are you speaking? I think everyone should be able to post their opinions here - within the forum's guidelines, of course.  It's then up to each reader to determine the value of each contributor.

It's not for you or me to police the forums, @gpgr4blu. If you truly think a post is inappropriate, you can click the "report this" link to alert the moderators. I have found them to be quite responsive.

Dear Cleeds,

Thank you. We have had PM by other posters who have found our posts to be beneficial and helpful.

What is unfortunate that many audiophiles are threatened by competing  products which may be better what they personally own. 

In the case of this gentleman he attacks us based on not liking  boss after meeting him at an audio show and being turned off by having to sit through a presentation on the merits of a particular pair of speakers.

We vet our products and test them vs many brands of gear. We are proud of the products we sell, do we sell only the best products vs all other the answer is no. 

Wilson, Focal, Magico, and Rockport all make great speakers so do Paradigm, Kef, and B&W. 

T+A makes great electronics so do Pass, and D'agastino, Solution, and Boulder and many, many others.

We chose T+A based on both dynamite reviews as well as personal testing. 

Thanks again.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ>
I've listened to, but never owned Sasha 2s; however I have owned Sophia 2s, 3s, and Sasha 1s. In addition, I've owned the JR Continuum S2. I agree that the S2 is a bargain and should be a good match for the Sasha 2s.