Intigrated Amp Dilemma

A little background:

I am currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated amp driving a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers. I noticed when getting the volume up to a really good level, the amp strains a bit and the sound gets thin.  I am talking at most 93-95db but usually I listen at less than 87db.

Very shortly, I will be moving my Golden Ear Triton 1 speakers into the system where the Triton 2 speakers resides as I am taking delivery of the new GE References in a week or two. I do not think the bigger Triton 1 speakers will be a great match with the Parasound integrated, I will probably sell the Triton 2 speakers.

I am thinking of buying a better sounding integrated with a bit more power and more reserve power. I would need 3 line inputs (single ended) and a built in dac. I am NOT interested in any Class D amps. I want to keep it around 5-6K new Can I be pointed in the right direction please?

Thank you!

128x128stereo5
There is nothing wrong with the speakers, I already put the speakers in my main system and they sound fine. 
Sounds partially like a synergy problem to me. You seem to prefer the Rogue sound in your Reference system over the Paradigm sound in your office system. But I also assume your source and such in your office system are not as competent as your main system.
Make sure the sub & pre output switches are turned off if you are not using them. Check the voltage switch on the rear panel to insure that is correct. Then double check to make sure both speakers are wired in phase. If so, reverse the +/- wires at the speaker or amp end whatever is most convenient. If that doesn’t change things, try one out of phase speaker at a time. There is always an outside chance the speaker posts where wired wrong at the factory. I would also try a different set of speaker cables or power cord to see if that changes things.

Main system is a VPI prime TT, Rogue rp5 tube pre, Sony HAP-Z1es music player, Esoteric UX-3 sacd player Odyssey Stratos extreme+++amp, GE Triton 1 speakers (soon to be replaced with the References this weekend).

Secondary system is a Parasound Halo Integrated, Sony HAP-Z1ES music player, Cambridge audio CXC cd transport, magnum dynalab tuner, GE Triton 2 speakers.  Both setups use Groneberg Quattro Reference speaker and audio cables and Shunyata power cords and Shunyata Hydras.

The room is just too big being 50 by 60 with 18 foot high ceiling, plus dormers and many angles.  I will be putting the Triton 1 in the secondary system as soon as I get the References hopefully this weekend.

I suggest you call GE and ask their recommendation for which of their loudspeakers would work well at high volumes in your room's dimensions.