Recommendations for XLR interconnect cables on a BAT system

Hi guys.
I just purchased a BAT 32SE pre amp, that I am going to connect to some VK60 BAT monoblock´s, what recommendations of XLR cables do you think would be good for this set up.
I currently have some ProAC 3.8 speakers that run on Cardas Quadlink 5C speaker cables.
Thinking about the cardas golden cross XLR ? any thoughts ?

Thanks

Adrian 

adriansd1970
I'm using Clear Day and have tried almost every cable ....everyone should at least TRY it in their system.
Adrian-
I'm in almost the EXACT SAME situation as you (31SE w/ VK-60 on the horizon). What did you eventually go with? 

I currently have Morrows in my system.

Just curious,
Bob
sbank's suggestion has merit. Guitar Center sells the 3’ Mogami Gold Studio balanced cable (with Neutrik XLR’s) for $39.95, the 6’ for a few bucks more. Recording studios use them for their mics. If you don’t like it, take it back. No audiophile bragging rights, but Ralph Karsten recommends it ;-) !
I finally went with the shunyata research balanced xlr cables, they are good per the price and you can find them at a discount on eBay.

Now what would RCA connectors would you recommend to connect the BAT VKP10 to the pre amp.

thanks

Adrian