Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
Your frustration is understandable.

Personally, I'd send an email to NAD describing in detail the issue you're having. Include your purchase information, model, and serial number. 

Giving the manufacture an opportunity to make an offer is free and who knows? 
Not
Always
Defective

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had considered the M17, but the old tongue in cheek poke at NAD, just always stuck in the back of my mind. I realize that your experience may be a "rare" case, but reading it steers me away even more.
I do not think you should call nad junk because one unit went bad, in my almost 45 years buying high end i have had more then one high end unit that went bad n i am talking well above nad.
I THINK THAT I SHOULD. In past five years three "units" broke down: C275, C356 x 2. and always few months after warranty expired. I'm listening  music on a very moderate levels. How should I call it, by accident?

m-db,
nad is very ignorant. I did E-mail the nad and placed two calls and so far nothing. 

Contacting NAD about your unit is a good idea. There's always going to be some premature failure rate in almost any product. You just got a bad one, that's all. I wouldn't condemn the entire company over one bad unit.