Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
LP,

I believe your concern about the DI's being too large for your room is unfounded. They virtually disappear providing a side wall to side wall soundstage and sound equally well at low or high volume levels. Eric also contends that physical size shouldn't be an impediment unless the speakers are physically too big to fit into the room, smaller rooms will most likely need more room treatment, especially bass traps. Obviously you wouldn't use the DI's in a very small room but they are perfectly fine in my 13x17 room and were great in my 12x14 room also. The DI's are physically large and can throw a huge wall of sound but don't let their large size fool you, they can be as delicate and refined as needed.

It's both and exciting and aggravating wading through all of Tektons offerings......and yes, the site needs A LOT of professional help! Unfortunately many design guru's focus all their energies on building a better mousetrap without recognizing the importance of marketing plays in a business plan. 
My pair was ordered 6/8, so about 3 weeks. Shipped to NY. Very impressive considering he was down 1-2 staff members for a time. 
Yep, it’s all about the right marketing! Just look at the bottle water industry. In most cases, their product is inferior, but they sell like crazy!

Thanks, jcarcopo! From what everyone says, I don’t expect DIs or other Tekton to sound bright. I was more worried that they are just too much sound for my space... even though I have a fairly large space. Those speakers almost look large enough to be PA speakers for a band. I know... not really... but you get my point. I don’t want to feel "pushed out" of my listening space. That’s why I’m thinking maybe the DIs are too big for me?

One thing that would help me on Eric's site is if he had pictures in rooms with equipment and people to show relative size.  I know there is a customer gallery, but really only a few pics for each model.
Mac,

Thanks so much for your thoughts on this matter. A big concern for me would be that the DI's would be too imposing in my 11x15 room and lack a gentler side which I often prefer nowadays. Up to now I have been leaning a little more towards either the Electron, the Brilliance, or even the Impact monitor. Size and weight is a concern though being I'm not the workout warrior I once was.

Best Wishes,
      LP
I know that YouTube is not the last word in high fidelity but sometimes you can glean the potential of something just buy listening, source not withstanding.

Having said that, there is a nice video of the Double Impact playing and if you have reasonably good resolution, hifi wise, on your computer, you should take a listen. It certainly whets my appetite.

All the best,
Nonoise