2017 Honest Cabling that doesn’t promote bankruptcy

Looking for experiences and recs for current mid to upper mid level cabling solutions

I’m talking about ICs and Speaker cables that do not require plans for high jacking an armored car with a couple gallons of chloroform and a helicopter with a really big magnet?

Neither is it a matter of seeking out an ‘all system’ same brand and model loom, though it could be.

In Your opinion and or experience which signal cables (or mix of) have proven themselves recently to enable a revealing system to maintain or demonstrate its integrity, truth and musicality on its best level?

Or, in other words, With which current line of wires or ‘cables’ would you feel very confident using to connect your upscale stereo outfit in 2017?

New, or pre-owned?

… and why, please?
Thanks so very much. j
blindjim

Cables are system dependent. You need to find out which brands work well with your speakers and components. There is no single best cable.

I would encourage you to consider Clear Day interconnects and speaker cables.  All cables are made of soft annealed silver and made for you by the designer, Paul Laudati.  He would be happy to discuss your system and how his cable offerings may or may not suit your equipment needs and listening preferences.
http://cleardaycables.com

PS  Paul offers a completely free trial period!
16 gauge Monster XP Navajo White

14 gauge Rohs compliant cable at local hardware store, approximately $0.60 per foot.

12 gauge Monoprice cable

All these examples are solid copper, not CCA.

Pick gauge size according to run length.

Use the money you saved to buy more music.
+1 @hifiman5 on the Clear Day cables. All my ICs and my loudspeaker cables are Clear Day. They are real "ear openers".

I am happy with some low price entry level ICs from Cardas believe it or not , they aren't that expensive.  Otherwise look  I  am using a Triode Wire PC.

Focal "makes" brands a speaker wire Zip cord style.  If you can get OCCC wire conductor from Vampire etc. or other wire manufacturers goods, that is the way to go.  Otherwise I am afraid its all just a matter of jacketing and marketing.