Who listens primarily to Redbook CD?

My primary (only, actually) source is a CEC TL5 Transport feeding an Audio Note Kit 1.1 NOS DAC through a Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme AES/EBU digital cable. They are both decked out with CT GE power cords, Synergistic Research Quantum Black fuses, Herbie's Audio Lab Tenderfeet isolation footers, plus other misc. tweaks.

Sounds great, and I have very little desire to add another source. Pretty much all the music I want is available on CD, and is usually quite cheap. I hope to upgrade to an AN factory DAC (3.1x/II, or better, would be nice), and a Teo Audio liquid metal digital cable (I have their Game Changer ICs, and absolutely love them!) in the future.

Who else is happy with Redbook CD as their primary source?
tommylion
The Schiit is an R2R but not discrete so IMO still is a chip type of processor.  You can buy discrete R2R for under $300.  I have also build a DAC with the sigma and I found it so sound excellent also.  The discrete R2R was more analog sounding to my ears, but I also liked what the Sigma offered.  Its a matter of ones own taste.

Happy Listening.
Red Book most of the time, either hard drive or dedicated disc player.  I have a few DVD-A's and maybe 25 SACD most being dual format, SACD/Red book. I also do vinyl.  I have a fairly large collection of music and really don't need to rent more.
I bought an Esoteric K-01X a year ago and since then I have rediscovered all my Red Book CD's.  Esoteric is one of those companies that believes you can get the best sound from spinning silver discs, as opposed to streaming or file storage.  They made me a believer.  It also does a phenomal job on SACD's.  But the level of improvement on CD's is more dramatic.  The K-01X unfolds and delivers 16 bit media with the same depth, density and delicacy as a high-end MC cartridge.  An absolute blast!!!
alexatpos' response in favor of RBCD:
"There is also a matter of owning (holding it) the actual product.."

Thanks for this comment as I wholeheartedly agree! 

Pretty much most of us I think. But all my files are ripped into my PC as lossless. And also a huge vinyl collection.