Paradigm Personas anyone heard them

No reviews on these yet that I can find. Curious if anyone has heard them and what were your impressions. Also any comparisons to the outgoing signature series?
thanks
mofojo
I am sooo sceptical about comparisons - most of which come from shibboleths posted on reviewer sites. I owned Paradigm Signature S8 v2s for 30 months and I loved them. Then I heard the Revel Salon 2s that the Sigs are said to rival. Nope stop there, the Sigs do not rival the Revels - period. This comparison has been repeated endlessly - it has been conjoured into being something real. 

Literally, during the first minute that my wife heard the Revels, we had a deal and I replaced the paradigms with them. On every level, the Revels beat the Sigs. 
Funny I never heard that ever being said.

Also the Sig were updated to version .3
The .3 update were way better than the older v2 which were compared to Revel Performas not Salons.

Considering Sig 8 v2 were $6500 back in 2009 of course a pair of $20k Salons would be better.

The Personas compete with Salons.

I heard them and liked them a lot. Excellent clarity IMO. I almost bought a set of the 3f and center. Literally almost pulled the trigger but ended up with something different.

If you have not heard them, you really should try to.
Personally I find the whole Persona thing really really weird.

People should be flooding the posts with interest about wanting to audition the speakers, yet we keep on hearing the same litenany of brands, Magico, Wilson, Rockport etc.

I know of no other speaker system in recent memory that is offering this level of technology, build quality and sound for this kind of money and in the case of the 9H how many other loudspeakers have built in room correction?

What I don't find suprising is the polarizing nature of speakers with basically 0 coloration. I have seen many of the setups that people are hearing and they are not good, hence the speakers are not blowing away all listeners and some of the comments are the speakers are bright.

We have found that if you spend the time to setup them up carefully the speakers can sound magical.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor