Shuguang Black Treasure CV181-Z

I feel compelled to post here, having just replaced a stock Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 with a Shuguang Treasure CV181-Z this morning in my Blue Circle DAR integrated. 

Good lord.

Probably the best $120 I have spent on my system. Massively improved sound staging, instrument separation, timbral accuracy...even power in the low end. 

I'm actually kind of giddy sitting here listening. I knew things would get better, but this has been a revelation. YMMV, of course, but boy howdy...
128x128mdemaio
Hello all,

I would like to know if the TJ full music 6sn7 and the Sophia 6sn7 tubes are the same and who makes who.

Do they sound the same?

Kenny.
I would like to know if the TJ full music 6sn7 and the Sophia 6sn7 tubes are the same and who makes who.
Remember, Sophia does not manufacture tubes they are a re-seller/re-brander of Chinese tubes with "supposedly" higher screening and tolerances.  Grant Fidelity Audio provides a similar service but with a bit more transparency.  Yes, the TJ and Sophi are the same tube.
Brf,

That's good to know,that's probably why they Sound and look the same.

They are a good not great sounding tube,I wonder about their longevity though,Time will tell.

Best,

Kenny.
Psvane CV-181's, pricey and intially captivating, develop static around the 90-day mark. Psvane KT-88's in my experience are shoddily produced with little or no quality assurance testing, despite Rachel's claims.  Upon receipt  of 2 matched quads, one of them laid a 'lint short' on my VAC Phi 300, disabling it for 3 months. I notice now Psvane no longer offers the KT-88; they'd also changed their plate voltage to a value in excess of 100%, defying manual bias. Back they went, at my expense. Interestingly, Kevin no longer tubes his amps with Chinese tubes, deferring instead to Golden Lions. 
Dragon Vibe.  Can you post your findings using these new tubes in the MP-1 and Any longevity issues?