Shuguang Black Treasure CV181-Z

I feel compelled to post here, having just replaced a stock Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 with a Shuguang Treasure CV181-Z this morning in my Blue Circle DAR integrated. 

Good lord.

Probably the best $120 I have spent on my system. Massively improved sound staging, instrument separation, timbral accuracy...even power in the low end. 

I'm actually kind of giddy sitting here listening. I knew things would get better, but this has been a revelation. YMMV, of course, but boy howdy...
128x128mdemaio
I just received a pair of the following:

TJ Full Music
Black Treasure Z (New Series)
Black Treasure T Series.

I'm About to Order The WE Replica 6SN7 and the Psvane TII Series.

So far the MP-3 Atma-Sphere Pre-Amp has been installed with the Z Series. The sound is opening up. Its a lot more quiet than few of my nos tubes.

My MP-1 is arriving within 2 weeks back from Ralph. I'm Planning to load all 6 different Chinese Tubes into the Pre-amp and see what happens.
If it becomes too lush I can start to remove them by the pair.

So far the Z Series seems to be promising. More info soon. Need to pass atleast 75 hours on the tubes to let it settle down a bit.

Hello all,

I would like to know if the TJ full music 6sn7 and the Sophia 6sn7 tubes are the same and who makes who.

Do they sound the same?

Kenny.
I would like to know if the TJ full music 6sn7 and the Sophia 6sn7 tubes are the same and who makes who.
Remember, Sophia does not manufacture tubes they are a re-seller/re-brander of Chinese tubes with "supposedly" higher screening and tolerances.  Grant Fidelity Audio provides a similar service but with a bit more transparency.  Yes, the TJ and Sophi are the same tube.
Brf,

That's good to know,that's probably why they Sound and look the same.

They are a good not great sounding tube,I wonder about their longevity though,Time will tell.

Best,

Kenny.
Psvane CV-181's, pricey and intially captivating, develop static around the 90-day mark. Psvane KT-88's in my experience are shoddily produced with little or no quality assurance testing, despite Rachel's claims.  Upon receipt  of 2 matched quads, one of them laid a 'lint short' on my VAC Phi 300, disabling it for 3 months. I notice now Psvane no longer offers the KT-88; they'd also changed their plate voltage to a value in excess of 100%, defying manual bias. Back they went, at my expense. Interestingly, Kevin no longer tubes his amps with Chinese tubes, deferring instead to Golden Lions.