Subwoofer for classical music listener

This is my second post on the subject of subwoofers.
My first post wasn't specific enough.
I listen to classical music 90% of the time.
Are there any classical music listeners out there who have subwoofers?
if there are, could you let me know what you have?
i don't imagine I would need quite as powerful or expensive a sub as those who mainly listen to other types of music, but I may be wrong.

128x128rvpiano
Teo, " sealed subs, sealed mains."
Are you suggesting that a pair of mid-level acoustic suspension speakers with a sub could perform better than a pair of upper-level full range bass reflex speakers?
Last couple of posts very discouraging!
Well, at least I have 45 days to experiment and decide.
I love my system just the way it is for classical.  Only want to get those lower octaves.
If the sub starts to harm a hair on the head of my system, it's gone!
Well, I hope I am not one of the discouraging one's. My point is, subs can be great, but the Total Cost of Ownership is a lot higher than people realize to use them well.

I use 2 REL subs I bought used at different times, a Q150e 150 watt front firing 10" single driver, and a Q108e MKII 100 watt single 8" down firing…both from the same era, both in perfect shape costing around 200 bucks each (Ebay). I join them at the amp by sticking the appropriate wires (Canare star quad) into AQ spades and attach them all to the binding posts. 100,000 ohm ratings on each sub make them transparent to the amp’s output using REL’s "high level" Speakon input. My main speakers are relatively efficient and since changing to a 12 watt per side SE amp there is less amp signal going to the RELs now at any level (simply because the mains need less power to get the mojo), and the frequency has been set to 40 hz or so as the main speakers are good to that point (trusty test CD showed that). I personally don’t need any digital nanny DSP stuff in my listening room as the sub placement and sub level make great integration with the mains simple and effective…plus I don’t want any extra gizmos in the signal chain. Interestingly (to me anyway), with this new setup at my normal listening levels, the subs don’t seem to be working as hard (based on feeling how hot they get) and the whole rig is amazing sounding with everything I listen to, including loud classical. So, be like me, do what I do, and everything will be fine.