Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@craigl59:  What other DACs did you try before finding the RME to meet your needs best? Thanks.

An Oppo 105D (=Sabre32), an Emotiva XMC1 and Stealth D-1, and an Audient studio converter. Would have liked to try some of the Schiit products but they do not have remotes and, so, will not work in this installation. Someone on this forum recommended a product but, at $2500 it was out of my range. Also tried another RME converter, the UFX, and it was similarly excellent. One of the advantages of the RME connections is that TotalMix avoids any kind of Windows driver need and, so, provides a custom connection to the DAC that is controlled entirely by RME's architecture. Am using a wired remote to control the UCX and this is not ideal but, at least, works.

Let me know if you have other candidates.

Kenny:

I, too, have done a number of REW measurements on the DIs and agree completely with your comments. Unfortunately I posted some of the results on another site and was overwhelmed with negative comments. Many pundits do not understand the nature of room acoustics as they affect speaker response.

What shocked me was that the response at 20hz was dead on at 0db. This is better than the Hsu Research subwoofers I have tested. For my listening habits there is no need for a sub.

Craig, A DAC that should be on your short list sells used for $1500 to $1900, the Exogal Comet Plus from the former Wadia crew, best digital volume solution and just sounds sensational.
Kenny, I plan on having the DI for home audition.  I just made a major purchase of another pair of speakers, so it won't be until later in the summer. BTW, without going into details about your mod to the DI, did you make further upgrade with better parts over the manufacturers upgrade or did you actually make changes in the crossover points?